Have you ever thought of why people are violent with one another? What is it that causes a human to hurt another human? Why do people indulge in hurtful things? The whole world is full of people doing barbarous acts but how many of us actually try to understand the reasoning behind it.
Here are the reasons why people choose to act violent:
- Desperation to get it out. Whatever feeling we feel cannot stay in our system for too long. Just like when we are happy we want to share our feelings with everyone in the same way when a person builds up anger or worry he wants to get it out of him and more often than out he projects it out by his actions which sometimes turns out to be very violent.
- Everything that a person does has some underlying reason for it. It could be a bad childhood or bad experiences that may impact a person who when he grows tries to act upon what he has seen growing, therefore, being violent with others
- People who have hurt others too. Well, that’s right. Many a time the actions of a person are directly proportional to how they are feeling on the Inside sometimes people only hurt others because they themselves are sad about something that needs to be fixed.
- Times are changing and the world is different now. Sometimes people have it all but still decide to partake in vindictive things. What could be the possible reason behind that? Truth is told sometimes people just decide to hurt others out of boredom.
- Why a person hurts another has a lot to do with his learning too. A person who has only seen hurt, pain, and sorrow in his life cannot give out anything but pain and sorrow. It’s difficult to unlearn toxic behavior after all.
- Another reason why humans hurt each other is that they dehumanize themselves. They start to think that they are above other humans like the Nazis looked down upon the Jews. Once you dehumanize yourself you will gradually lose emotions too.
- Sometimes humans hurt each other because of their selfish motives. They are so driven by their selfishness that they can’t seem to look beyond it and to achieve their ulterior motives they could go to any heights.
Whatever may be the reason hurting another person or resorting to violence is never the right decision. No good ever comes from hurting others or at the cost of others’ happiness. Sometimes people cause harm to others personally due to their own negligence and for not abiding by their duty to care. In times like that, a person should know who to seek help from, like the Colorado Springs Personal Injury Lawyers who will help you fight to gain compensation for your loss.